Galactic Command gearing changes have drawn lots of attentions among swtor players. Now, Bioware has listed gearing changes in Swtor 5.1.1 and 5.1.2 coming in February. Swtor 5.1.1 will bring CXP boosts, perks, packs and more while 5.1.2 will aim to rebalance rewards earned from Operations, Flashpoint and Missions.
Gearing changes in 5.1.1 focus on CXP increase
A couple weeks ago, we have introduced a rough guide about Swtor 5.1 gearing and Operations loot tables. Now, Bioware announced that Swtor 5.1.1 will be released on February 7, as well as the changes to gearing:
1. All Command Experience Points (CXP) gains, CXP Boosts, and CXP Legacy Perks are now additive instead of multiplicative. The “multiplicative” means that the % increases multiply with each other, like CXP + legacy boost + CXP boost 100% * 10% * 25% = 137.5% CXP earned. Now it works like CXP + legacy boost + CXP boost 100% + 10% + 25% = 135% CXP earned.
2. New CXP leveling event will allow all CXP earned to be increased by 250%. That means, you will earn one crate every 30 minutes or less. This event will run until Swtor 5.2 in April.
3. All CXP Packs that you earn from drops and Missions are now Bind on Legacy.
4. A new 100% CXP boost will be added along with the existing 15% and 25% boosts. You can buy the new 100% boost from the Command Token vendor or the Cartel Market. This boost only lasts 3 hours at most, and works up to Command Rank 180.
Gearing changes in 5.1.2 focus on Operations/Flashpoint/Missions rewards
1. Rebalance the CXP rewards earned from Operations. Boss kills and the Operations Weekly will award more CXP than they did previously.
2. Completing the Daily Group Finder Bonus will award you with a bonus CXP Pack.
3. The completion Mission for Flashpoints have had their CXP values greatly increased.
4. The Flashpoint and Uprising Weekly Missions have had their CXP rewards increased.
5. The PvP Daily and Weekly Missions now reward a batch of Unassembled Components.
6. We have increased the Unassembled Components that are awarded to players after completing Ranked and Unranked Warzones.
These are all of the changes in 5.1.1 and 5.1.2 for Galactic Command. It is worth to emphasize again that 5.1.1 goes live on Feb 7 and 5.1.2 on Feb 28. Time to purchase swtor credits cheap to stand by!
The Swtor2credits Team