Swtor 6.1.4b is released on Oct. 27th with some changes and improvements. Here you could learn patch notes of this update.
Information on Swtor 6.1.4b maintenance
Swtor will be taking the servers offline on October 27th 2020th in order to deploy Game Update 6.1.4b. Here are the details of the maintenance:
Date: October 27, 2020
Ttime: 5:45AM - 8:00AM PDT (1245 - 1500 UTC)
Version: Swtor 6.1.4b
Patch notes of update Swtor 6.1.4b
1. Corrected an issue where in rare circumstances the UI will become unresponsive for players grouped in a Ranked Warzone.
2. You can once again interact with the Tu-neh fruits in the Imperial Agents' Class Mission "Paying Respects" on Voss, as intended.
3. Fixed an issue with the Oil Fire tactical where it was not properly giving the correct amount of damage reduction.
4. Several enemies and interactable items in the Feast of Prosperity Story Missions will now respawn more quickly.
5. Updated the functionality of the /who list searches. By default, any words entered will be searched against planet, name, and guild name including partial matches. Any character who matches at least one will be returned, up to the maximum number of results.
6. You can now use the right-click interaction in the chat window to “Invite to group” or “Report Spam”.
7. “Report Spam” and “Ignore Legacy” when right-clicking in the chat window have been separated to prevent accidental clicking.
8. Searching friends in the “Who” tab will now correctly show the total number of the character’s online friends.
9. Fixed an issue preventing you from using the ENTER button when using the filter in the “Who” tab.
Are you satisfied with changes in Swtor 6.1.4b? Anyway, you can find cheap Swtor credits from professional Swtor2credits.com.
The Swtor2credits Team