Some issues are targeted to be fixed with the release of next update, Swtor 5.10.2 Heralds of Victory. Additionally, there will be a new system, Swtor Guild Heraldry to create the unique emblem of your guild.
Some changes coming with Swtor 5.10.2
According to the post from Swtor Community manager Eric Musco, some changes and bug fixes are planned to make with the release of Swtor 5.10.2. Here is a list of them:
1. Cloth physics in game will display as intended.
2. Some issues related to zooming and rotation will be fixed.
3. In the preview window, pets will show as “equipped” when being previewed.
4. A tooltip will be added to the play button.
5. Dual pistol and autocannon animations will not loop anymore.
6. You will get your “dance on” when previewing Swtor Music Therapy Probe.
7. You can preview the armor with its currently equipped dye.
8. Moods will be reset by the reset button.
9. You can un-preview weapons.
New Swtor Guild Heraldry in patch 5.10.2
A new feature will be added to game with the release of Swtor update 5.10.2 Heralds of Victory – Guild Heraldry. Swtor Guild Heraldry is a new system allowing you to create your own emblem. You will be able to combine icons, background details and colors to make the unique emblem, and use it to represent your guild throughout the game. A guild’s emblem will be showed in many places, such as the general guild window and the conquest planetary leaderboards. Each guild will be able to create something truly unique with this Swtor Guild Heraldry system.
More official information on Swtor 5.10.2 Heralds of Victory will be released later. In addition, Swtor2credits can be your top choice to purchase cheap Swtor credits with 100% security.
The Swtor2credits Team