Recently the Bad Feeling Podcast reveals some information on the dev team’s current plans, including new Swtor Sky Shredder Hutball map, some actions to combat PvP win traders and more. The new Hutball PvP map will come out with Swtor 5.9.3 in September.
New Hutball map coming in Swtor 5.9.3
New Hutball PvP map is coming with Swtor 5.9.3, which is named “The Sky Shredder” on the planet Vandin. As the 5.9.3 PTS is hopefully released in early September, Swtor Sky Shredder Hutball map is also planned to come out soon.
Some current plans for Swtor Ranked PvP
1. As 6 month season becomes the norm, Ranked Season 10 is planned to end in February.
2. Pre-Season returns to combat win traders, and rewards will be sent out when the next season starts to give developers more time to ensure the right people gain the rewards. You can also learn the new Swtor Ranked PvP policy we talked about before.
3. There will be Weekly / Bi-Weekly actions against wintraders during seasons, less than a hundred every season.
4. There will be exploring options to prevent and discourage wintrading.
5. The team is working to solve the problem of crafting material farming in ranked, which is in GSF as well.
Are you looking forward to the Sky Shredder Hutball map with Swtor 5.9.3? Anyway, you will find safe Swtor credits for sale at any time from us.
The Swtor2credits Team