According to some players’ reports, Swtor stuck in Quick Play Mode issue exists when they try to login the game. If you have the trouble with the Quick Play Mode, read the information below to find a solution.
Solution to Swtor stuck in Quick Play Mode
There are some solutions raised by players who have dealt with Swtor stuck in Quick Play Mode issue. If the launcher is stopping at 100% complete and no play button or 0% on trying to re-install, you could try the following method as an initial step:
1. Windows key + R.
2. Type services.msc and press Enter.
3. Scroll down to find “BitRaider Mini-Support Service”.
4. Right-click “BitRaider Mini-Support Service Stub Loader” and select Properties.
5. Change the Startup Type to “Automatic”. Click Apply, then Start, and then OK.
Another method for Quick Play Mode stuck
If the method above doesn’t work, you could try another one to solve Swtor Quick Play Mode stuck at 0%:
-If your Launcher is set to Streaming aka. BitRaider
1. Go to the location where the game is installed. Location by default is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\BioWare\Star Wars - The Old Republic\
2. Go into the BitRaider folder.
3. Delete these files: config, ClienSet.xfr, Clientck.xfr, NetClnt.xfr
4. Start the Launcher and log in. The Launcher should go through a Verifying and/or a Reorganizing Data process.
5. Once the scan/repair is complete, launch the game.
-If your Launcher is set to Non-streaming:
1. Start the Launcher and log in. Don't hit Play.
2. Click your Display Name on the upper right corner and then select Settings.
3. Click on Repair. You may need to run the Repair Scan multiple times.
4. When it shows success, click Close and click Play to launch the game.
Hope you could solve Swtor Quick Play Mode stuck at 0% issue. If you need cheap Swtor credits, simply come to our site and get the credits fast.
The Swtor2credits Team