Many of you have been flattering to have the continuous swtor updates for weeks, today you may have again. The game update brings the 3.0 class changes to sorcerer, and you will see some changes to your baseline ability package.
All sorcerers have Electric Induction and Unlimited Power
Electric Induction: Reduces the Force consumed by Force abilities by 10%.
Unlimited Power: Increases Strength, Presence, Aim, Cunning, Endurance, and Willpower for you and your Operation group members within 40 meters by 10%. It Lasts 10 seconds.
Three of sorcerers gain some extra passive abilities
1. One new passive causes Resurgence to heal its target for an additional amount of health 1.5 seconds after the Sorcerer refreshes its duration on the target.
2. The other new passive causes Crushing Darkness, Lightning Strike, Dark Infusion, and Revivification to make your next Dark Heal activate instantly and consume no Force.
3. Roaming Mend: Places a mending Force on a friendly target that heals them the next time they take damage.
1. One of these passives increases the critical chance and critical bonus damage of Force Storm.
2. The other new passive allows for direct damage dealt by your Crushing Darkness and Chain Lightning abilities to refresh the duration of your Affliction on the targets they damage.
3. Lightning Flash: Blasts the target with a quick flash of lightning, which deals energy damage and grants Force Flash
4. Lightning Bolt: Hurls a bolt of lightning at the target, dealing energy damage.
1. One of the new passive abilities allows Death Field to spread Affliction and Creeping Terror periodic effects to the unaffected targets it damages, as long as one of the targets it damages is affected by those periodic effects.
2. The other new passive ability increases the damage dealt by Lightning Burns and causes Deathmark to restore some Force each time a charge is consumed.
3. Force Leech: Steals life from an enemy, dealing internal damage to the target and healing you for 50% of the damage dealt.
4. Demolish: Crushes the target with devastating force, dealing kinetic damage initially, plus additional kinetic damage over 6 seconds.
Above all, we just remind you that you should particularly focus on these changes of the sorcerer in swtor, otherwise, you may not immerge yourself into the game completely and show your proficiency in gaining cheap swtor credits and leveling grade. Shortly, just show us what you got after trying them out on your sorcerers.
The Swtor2credits Team