There are some issues present in Swtor Nar Shaddaa Nightlife event. The bugs will be fixed this month, and the event will be extended due to these issues.
When will Nar Shaddaa Nightlife bugs be fixed?
According to the recent post from Community Team, currently the team is working through a variety of fixes for Swtor Nar Shaddaa Nightlife event. These fixes will be made with the patch on July 28th 2020.
As the issues with Nar Shaddaa Nightlife can prevent players from being able to participate in this event, the event is going to be extended. Now the Shaddaa Nightlife event will run until August 25th.
List of Swtor Nar Shaddaa Nightlife bugs
The team is currently working on the following Nar Shaddaa Nightlife bugs:
1. Some players can be kicked out from their conversation by others who choose the fighting option in the "Counterfeit Tokens - Mek-Sha" Mission.
2. [Imperial side] The "Red Zone" map from the "Counterfeit Tokens - Mek-Sha" Mission displays incorrect information.
3. When completing the "Counterfeit Tokens - Mek-Sha" Mission, there is no reward attached to the email sent by Yan Pengu.
4. There is a wrong error message if no target is selected when using the Mission item to complete the "Buy In, Sell Out" Mission.
5. The NPC to complete the step "Travel to Marked Site" from the "Counterfeit Tokens - Nar Shaddaa" Mission is not visible.
6. Some Emperor's Grace Slot machines can display being stuck in a winning state.
7. Some Kingpin Slot machines are not interactable.
We will update our news if there is more information on Swtor Nar Shaddaa Nightlife event. If you want cheap Swtor credits, simply come to our site and get some fast.
The Swtor2credits Team