It has been announced that Swtor Rishi Hideout Stronghold is coming in game 5.9.2, with 11 rooms to unlock, several areas in the stronghold set for PvP and more. Besides this new Rishi Stronghold, there are also some changes released with Swtor 5.9.2.
Swtor Rishi Hideout Stronghold with 5.9.2
Swtor Rishi Hideout Stronghold has been officially announced to be release with Swtor Update 5.9.2 on July 31, 2018. Some information on this new Rishi stronghold is also revealed in Swtor 5.9.2 Developer Livestream:
1. The price and unlock cost is around the price of Yavin, a bit higher.
2. There are more hooks in Rishi Hideout stronghold than a guild flagship.
3. It is massive, pretty much the whole planet and a flying ship above it (ship from Master and Blaster fight).
4. It will have 11 rooms to unlock.
5. There are several areas in the stronghold set for PvP, and gates you can open/close to limit the area players can access during PvP. Observation deck included.
6. Swtor Rishi Hideout has a beach area and a little island you can visit.
7. There is a little hidden cave.
Other information on Swtor Update 5.9.2
From the livestream we can know that Swtor 5.9.2 is mostly PvP focused, and story stuff will be coming in the future. There will be some Warzone and Matchmaking changes. Most warzone matches will be shortened, and mechanics will be added to deter exploiting – you will be instakilled if you go to areas you not suppose to.
Are you looking forward to the Rishi Hideout Stronghold with Swtor Update 5.9.2? And don’t forget to join in our Swtor Credits 60% Off Sale at 3:00 a.m. GMT on July 9 for cheap Swtor credits!
The Swtor2credits Team